MicroSaver® Chassis Lock - Supervisor Keyed
Protect the assets of all your desktop computers
About This Product
The Kensington MicroSaver® Chassis Lock with Master Key access for supervisors prevents unwanted access to the components of your desktop computers. By locking down the chassis, it secures the valuable components inside, such as the CPU, memory, and graph
- Secures the computer cabinet to prevent theft of components, including CPU, graphics card and hard drive
- Uses Master keying- only the supervisor will have access to the components
- Attaches to desktop computer via the built-in Kensington Security Slot
- Tamper-evident feature goes into lockdown mode and displays a red dot if tampered with
- Tough, stainless steel components
- T-Bar™ locking mechanism provides superior strength and theft protection
- Best For: Laptops
- Lock Management: Supervisor Keyed
- Lock Type: Like Keyed
- Optimised For: Control
- Stainless steel components, T-Bar™ locking mechanism, Master keying system.
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 18mm / 0.7"
- Width: 18mm / 0.7"
- Depth: 34mm / 1.3"