MicroSaver® 2.0 Keyed Chassis Lock — Supervisor Keyed
Protect the Internal Assets of Desktop Computers
About This Product
The MicroSaver 2.0 Keyed Chassis Lock with Master Key access for supervisors prevents unwanted access to the sensitive data and components of devices like a desktop computer or server. By locking down the chassis, it secures the valuable components housing information inside, such as the hard drive, CPU and graphics card of a desktop computer.
- Tough 10mm lock head secures the computer cabinet to prevent theft of components and data, including the CPU, graphics card and hard drive
- 5mm Keying System featuring patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology is compatible for custom solutions across different styles of Kensington locks
- T-Bar™ Locking Technology attaches to any device featuring the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot™
- Supervisor Keyed allows lock access only to authorized administrators
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 18mm / 0.7"
- Width: 13mm / 0.5"
- Depth: 25mm / 1"
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.