ClickSafe® Combination ComboGenie
About This Product
Eliminate the risk of forgotten or reset combinations while ensuring a higher level of security. The Kensington ClickSafe® Combination ComboGenie employs two-factor authentication to allow administrators with both the ComboGenie and proper administrator´s code to discover the combination for all locks within their scope. Using the ComboGenie the administrator can open any of the Kensington ClickSafe® Combination Master Coded Combination Laptop Locks (sold separately) being managed by the administrator. The result is greater security, reliability and reduced downtime from lost or forgotten combinations.
- Combo Genie´s two-factor authentication process allows for secure combination recovery by authorized administrators
- Must be used with the ClickSafe Combination Laptop Lock on Demand (K64679US), the ClickSafe Combination Ultra Laptop Lock (K64681) or the ClickSafe Master Combination Expansion Loop (K64682)
- Required administrator code
- TAA Compliant
- Durable / Consumable: Durable
- Engagement Type: Clicksafe
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.