ClickSafe® Combination Laptop Lock - Master Coded
idea: one 'click' and you're safe
About This Product
The Kensington ClickSafe® lock is designed to be the strongest and easiest-to-use lock available without compromising security.
Designed to fit busy daily routines, ClickSafe’s™ superior strength and ease of use makes your first line of defence even stronger. ClickSafe™ locks have been designed to protect your business, they’ve been designed to be used.
ClickSafe™ A simpler, safer and smarter investment.
- ClickSafe’s keyless locking mechanism helps increase employee compliance. There’s no excuse for computers and data being left unprotected
- ClickSafe® lockhead pivots 180° and rotates a full 360° around the cable for flexibility and convenience
- 12.7mm low profile lockhead ensures compatibility with thin laptops
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near impenetrable protection
- Super-strong 5mm thick**and 1500mm long steel cable provides the strongest physical security on the market
- Protects you hardware by attaching itself to the Kensington Security Anchor which connects to the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of laptops
- Online key code registration and replacement service Spare key included
- Key Different, Twin, Master Keyed and Single Keyed options available
- TAA Compliant
- Best For: Chromebooks, Laptops
- Cable Construction: 7x7
- Color: Black
- Lock Type: Combination Lock
- Access Type: Custom
- Biodegradeable?: No
- Blue Angel Accredited?: No
- C2C Accredited?: No
- Cable Type: Ultra
- Company Sub Brand: ClickSafe
- Does this product contain PFOS?: No
- ECO Accredited?: No
- EMAS Accredited?: No
- Engagement Type: Clicksafe
- FSC Credited?: No
- IEMA Acorn Scheme participant?: No
- Is any info regarding product disposal supplied with product?: No
- ISO 14001: No
- Lock Features: User Resettable
- Locking Technology: ClickSafe®
- Nordic Swan Accredited?: No
- PEFC Accredited?: No
- Recommended method of product Disposal: Unknown
- Retail Pack Type: Retail Box (Colour)
- Security Slot Compatibility: Kensington Security Slot
- TCO Labelled?: No
- Warranty Type: Unknown
- WWF Forest Trade network membership: No
- MAKE vs BUY: Buy
- Oracle Catalog Description: CLICKSAFE MASTER CODED COMBO
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 28mm / 1.1"
- Width: 12mm / 0.5"
- Depth: 31mm / 1.2"
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.