VP4000 DisplayPort to HDMI 4K Video Adapter
Professional-Level 4K Connectivity from Your Laptop
About This Product
Kensington, the trusted industry leader in productivity solutions for nearly 35 years, has an easy way for you to upgrade your laptop or desktop computer to 4K so you can leverage the productivity gains of working on a 4K monitor. The VP4000 Video Adapter simply plugs into your laptop’s DisplayPort and connects to the HDMI video cable for your 4K monitor, projector, or TV, so you can see your content in Ultra HD. It’s a convenient way to connect to the 4K video equipment in a conference room for a presentation, as well as to your home or office monitor.
- Enable 4K resolution in Ultra HD (3840x2160 at 30Hz) from a laptop to a 4K monitor, TV or projector without need for a 4K graphics card
- Simple DisplayPort to HDMI connection
- Improve productivity by leveraging the clarity of 4K to put more content on a single screen
- Plug & Play installation
- Compatible with Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac® OS X 10.9 and later
- Backward compatible with 1080p displays
- macOS 10.6
- macOS 10.7
- macOS 10.8
- macOS X 10.11
- macOS X 10.12
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Best For: 4K Monitors, Laptops, Tablets, Ultrabooks
- Compatibility: macOS 10.6, macOS 10.7, macOS 10.8, macOS X 10.11, macOS X 10.12, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Connections: HDMI Out, Host Interface: DisplayPort 1.2
- Connectivity: Wired
- Features: Extended Display, Mirrored Display
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 279mm / 11"
- Width: 29mm / 1.1"
- Depth: 18mm / 0.7"
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Enables 4K Resolution
Quickly and easily project in Ultra HD (3840x2160 at 30Hz) from your computer to a 4K monitor, TV, or projector without the need for a 4K graphics card
DisplayPort to HDMI Connection
Plug one end into the DisplayPort found on your laptop or desktop computer and connect the other end of the adapter to the HDMI cable of your 4K monitor, TV or projector
Maximize your productivity by taking advantage of the incredible clarity of 4K to put more content on a single screen
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the adapter and everything takes care of itself with no extra drivers needed