SmartFit® Dual Monitor Arm Mount
Professional-Level Mount to Increase Productivity
About This Product
With more than 20 years of expertise creating professional-level ergonomic solutions, Kensington has created the SmartFit Dual Monitor Arm Mount. It allows you to add a second display to your desktop, which studies have shown can have a significant impact on daily productivity. With two fully adjustable arms that hold up to 24” monitors, you can use our patented SmartFit system to find your optimal height setting to reduce neck, back and vision strain. It assembles in minutes, letting you quickly get back to what’s important.
- SmartFit® System allows you to find your personal comfort color within 4 height regions for optimal ergonomics
- Monitors attach via 75mm or 100mm VESA-compatible mounts
- Cable management system helps neatly route cords for a clutter-free desktop
- Assembles to the edge of the desktop via grommet clamp in just minutes
- Compatible with displays up to 24”; maximum 25 lbs. per arm
- Best For: 4K Monitors, Monitors
- Features: Cable Management, SmartFit™, VESA 100x100mm, VESA 75x75mm
- Screen Size: 10", 10.1", 10.2"/25.9cm, 10.6"/27cm, 11"/27.9cm, 11.6", 12"/30.4cm, 13"/33cm, 13.3", 14"/35.6cm, 14.1"/38.5cm, 14.4"/36.6cm, 15"/38.1cm, 15.4"/39.1cm, 15.6"/39.6cm, 16"/43.2cm, 17"/43.3cm, 19"/48.3cm, 20"/50.8cm, 21"/53.4cm, 21.5"/54.6cm, 22"/55.8cm, 23"/58.4cm, 24"/61cm, 6", 7", 7.9", 8", 8.2", 9"/22.8cm, 9.7"
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Allows you to select your personal height setting using the included color-coded fitting chart so you can set the mount at your personalized height
Two Adjustable Monitor Arms
Dual pivot points provide nearly effortless vertical, horizontal, and distance adjustment so you can angle and rotate displays measuring up to 24” to create the optimal viewing conditions to reduce strain on your neck, back and eyes
Monitors are attached to the arms via 75mm or 100mm VESA mounts
Help reduce the cable clutter on your desktop by allowing you to feed cords down the neck of the mount
The entire system quickly attaches to the edge of your desktop so you can have the monitors up and running in a matter of minutes