ClickSafe® Combination Laptop Lock - Master Coded
The 1-Step Security Solution
About This Product
The ClickSafe® Master Coded Combination Laptop Lock offers effortless protection with just one click for the ultimate in physical security. The ClickSafe Security Anchor attaches to the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot. A 6-foot cable anchors to a desk, table or any fixed structure, and a keyless four-wheel combination offers 10,000 possible combinations. With the Master Coded solution, IT managers can reset an employee’s code if it gets forgotten or the employee leaves the company.
- ClickSafe® Lock provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops, increasing employee compliance
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- One-handed engagement
- Master Coded solution allows IT to reset forgotten codes
- Attaches to laptop via the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers
- TAA Compliant
- Best For: Chromebooks, Laptops
- Cable Construction: 7x7
- Cable Length (ft/m): 5/1.5
- Cable Thickness (mm): 5
- Lock Management: Master Coded Combination
- Lock Type: Combination Lock
- Optimised For: Control, Ease of Use
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 28mm / 1.1"
- Width: 12mm / 0.5"
- Depth: 31mm / 1.2"
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Strong Lock Head
Tested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, the lock is tamper-resistant and will durably perform time after time
ClickSafe® Locking Technology
After the ClickSafe Security Anchor featuring a T-Bar has been securely mounted into the Kensington Security Slot on your device, the ClickSafe lock head can be attached in a single click with one hand, providing an unparalleled level of security and higher employee compliance
Resettable 4-Number Combination
The lock offers 10,000 different combination codes that can be selected by the user so it’s personalized and more easily remembered
Made of engineered carbon steel and sheathed in protective plastic, it offers the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance of much thicker cables while providing easier mobility
With a simple click onto the ClickSafe Security Anchor on your device, the lock is securely attached without the need to use a key
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online combination code registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy code retrieval if it ever gets lost or forgotten