VM2000 Mini Display Port to HDMI Adapter
Professional-Level HD Connectivity from Your Laptop
This product is also in a bundle
About This Product
When you need to put what’s on your laptop screen on a monitor or a projector, there’s no easier way than with the VM2000 Video Adapter. It plugs into the Mini DisplayPort commonly found on laptops and then connects to the video cable for the HDMI port on a monitor, TV or projector. The adapter supports full HD resolution so you get a crystal clear picture and offers Plug & Play installation so you’re up and running in no time.
- Simple Mini DisplayPort to HDMI connection
- Supports Full HD (1920x1200) resolution
- Plug & Play installation
- Compatible with Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac® OS X 10.9 and later
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS 10.8
- Mac OS 10.7
- Mac OS 10.6
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Best For: 4K Monitors, Laptops, Tablets, Ultrabooks
- Compatibility: Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Connections: Host Interface: Mini DisplayPort 1.2, Mini Display 1.2 Out
- Connectivity: Wired
- Features: Extended Display, Mirrored Display
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 292mm / 11.5"
- Width: 22mm / 0.9"
- Depth: 13mm / 0.5"
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Mini DisplayPort Connection
Use the Mini DisplayPort found on your laptop or tablet and plug the other end of the adapter into the video cable from the HDMI port on your monitor or projector
Full HD Resolution
Supports 1920x1200 so you get clear, high-definition picture quality when you’re displaying on a monitor or projector
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the adapter and everything takes care of itself with no extra drivers needed