Bluetooth® 4.0 USB Adapter
Let Your Laptop Connect to Bluetooth Devices
About This Product
Even though Bluetooth technology is a widely used wireless technology on mobile devices and peripheral accessories, many laptops don’t have the capability to connect with them. The Kensington Bluetooth® 4.0 USB Adapter is a professional-level solution — and a very small one at that. Simply plug the adapter into a USB port on your PC and you’re ready to connect wirelessly with a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, smartphone, tablet, printer, headset, presenter and much more. The adapter is up to 6 times smaller than a typical Bluetooth adapter, so you can leave it in your laptop’s USB port without interfering with its portability.
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0, 2.1, 2.0, 1.2 and 1.1
- Allows computer to connect to Bluetooth-enabled accessories and mobile devices
- Up to six times smaller than a typical Bluetooth adapter, so it can stay in your laptop´s USB port without causing portability issues
- Plug & Play on Windows 10 (may require download on Windows 8, 7)
- Ideal for desktops with limited space, reduces wired clutter
- Compatible with Windows® 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- Works with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (v1.1, v1.2, v2.0. v2.1 and the latest v4.0 devices) and computers running Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows® Vista with an available USB 2.0 or 1.2 port
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Best For: Desktop PCs, Laptops
- Compatibility: XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Allows you to connect your PC to almost any Bluetooth-enabled device or accessory like a mouse, keyboard, smartphone, tablet, presenter, printer, or headset.
As much as 6 times smaller than other Bluetooth adapters, it simply plugs into a USB port and can in stay there all the time without causing portability problems when placing your laptop in a carry bag
Plug & Play*
For Windows 10 users, simply plug in the adapter to a USB port and you can connect to a Bluetooth-enabled device. Windows 8.1 & 8 users should enjoy Plug & Play convenience, but can download the CSR Harmony driver on Kensington.com if you encounter compatibility issues. Windows 7 users will need to visit Kensington.com to download the CSR Harmony driver.