VU4000 USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K Video Adapter
Professional-Level 4K Connectivity from Your Laptop
About This Product
Kensington, the trusted industry leader in productivity solutions for nearly 35 years, has an easy way for you to upgrade your laptop to 4K so you can leverage the productivity gains of working on a 4K monitor. The VU4000 Video Adapter simply plugs into a USB 3.0 port on your Windows laptop and connects to the HDMI video cable for your 4K monitor, projector, or TV, so you can see your content in Ultra HD. It’s a convenient way to connect to the 4K video equipment in a conference room for a presentation, as well as to your home or office monitor.
- Enable 4K resolution in Ultra HD (3840x2160 at 30Hz) from a laptop to a 4K monitor, TV or projector without need for a 4K graphics card
- Simple USB 3.0 to HDMI connection
- Extend to a second monitor or mirror the screen on your laptop to improve productivity
- Plug & Play installation
- Compatible with Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Backward compatible with 1080p displays
- macOS X 10.12
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Best For: 4K Monitors, 4K Projectors, Desktop PCs, Laptops, Ultrabooks
- Compatibility: macOS X 10.12, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Connections: HDMI Out, Host Interface: USB 3.0
- Connectivity: Wired
- Features: Extended Display, Mirrored Display
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 75mm / 2.9"
- Width: 41mm / 1.6"
- Depth: 13mm / 0.5"
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Enables 4K Resolution
Quickly and easily project in Ultra HD (3840x2160 at 30Hz) from your laptop to a 4K monitor, TV, or projector without the need for a 4K graphics card
Connect your system to the HDMI cable for your 4K monitor, TV or projector via the USB 3.0 port found on virtually all Windows laptops and desktop computers
Extend or Mirror Options
Maximize your productivity by adding a second screen or putting your laptop screen on a large monitor
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the adapter and everything takes care of itself with the driver automatically downloading and installing