MicroSaver® Keyed Laptop Lock - Expansion Loop - Custom Master Access - Keyed Alike
We've gone to greater lengths for your security
About This Product
Keep your notebook and the sensitive information on it safe with the Kensington MicroSaver® Custom Keyed Expansion Loop-Shared. The 18" carbon-strengthened steel cable loop provides added reach to secure your notebook. For extra peace of mind, it also features the T-Bar™ locking mechanism for the most secure connection.
- Shared Access solution allows all user keys to open all locks so multiple users can work from shared notebook computers
- Tamper Evident™ technology alerts you that someone has tried to steal your device
- Designed to attached to existing cables, ideal for any workstation
- T-Bar™ locking mechanism provides superior locking strength and theft protection
- Locks into the standard Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of notebooks, and many flat panel monitors, desktops, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices
- On-line key registration makes ordering master keys or replacing lost keys secure and easy. Contact 855.692.0054 when you are adding to an existing system.
- Cable: Inner steel core, Protective Sheath, Security Loop
- Cable Construction: 7x19
- Cable Length (ft/m): 18in/0.5
- Cable Thickness (mm): 5.5
- Lock Management: Like Keyed
- Lock Type: Like Keyed
- Optimised For: Control, Sharing
- 18" carbon-strengthened steel cable loop, T-Bar™ provides superior locking grip to Kensington Security Slot, Includes 2 keys.
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 300mm / 11.8"
- Width: 20mm / 0.8"
- Depth: 25mm / 1"