Orbit® Optical Trackball
The Perfect Alternative to a Mouse
About This Product
If you’re looking for a simple way to transition from a mouse to a trackball, look no further than the Orbit Optical Trackball designed for both Windows and Mac. It offers better ergonomics, with less wrist and hand movement that will ease the pain of repetitive-stress injuries. Optical tracking technology delivers precise cursor control at the touch of a finger while the ambidextrous, two-button design provides a familiar user experience for mouse converts. TrackballWorks software, a free download on Kensington.com, offers you the ability to assign specific button functions and create a customized productivity experience.
- Optical tracking technology for superior cursor control and accuracy
- Medium 40mm ball is designed as a perfect sphere to provide exceptional precision
- Compact footprint takes up less desk space than you’d need to operate a mouse
- Ambidextrous design works equally well for both right-handed and left-handed users
- Plug & Play installation via wired USB connection
- TrackballWorks™ software lets you customize the 2 buttons, adjust cursor speed
- Compatible with Windows® 8
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS 10.9
- Mac OS 10.8
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Chrome OS 44 and above
- Mac OS Sierra 10.12
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 and above, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS Sierra 10.12, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Vista, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, XP
- Connectivity: Wired
- Controls: Customizable Buttons
- Sensor: Optical
- PC and Mac compatible, Compatible with Windows ®8, Windows ®7, Windows ®XP, Windows Vista® and Mac OS® X
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 143mm / 5.6"
- Width: 124mm / 4.9"
- Depth: 38mm / 1.5"
5 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Optical Tracking Technology
Internal optics precisely track the movements of the grey 40mm ball, providing superior accuracy so you can quickly get your cursor where you want, improving productivity and efficiency
Uses far less desk space to use than a mouse so you can optimize the layout of your workstation
Works equally well for both right-handed and left-handed users to get the most out of their trackball
Plug & Play Installation
Quickly get clicking and scrolling with fast, simple installation through the reliable wired USB connection, plus it doesn’t need batteries
Free downloadable software provides an even more personalized experience, giving you the ability to assign a wide variety of program functions to each of the 2 buttons, as well as adjusting cursor speeds