SD1500 USB-C™ Mobile Dock
A Compact USB-C Docking Station for Mobile Professionals
About This Product
Designed for mobile professionals, the SD1500 USB-C™ Mobile Dock is ideal when you’re traveling and need a productive desktop environment. The dock allows your USB-C laptop to display video out to a 4K or 1080p HD monitor or projector, connect via Ethernet to a wired network and offers USB port expansion for a mouse, keyboard or memory device. The industrial design allows the USB-C cable to be stowed neatly into the dock when it’s not in use, providing better mobility. The docking station is compatible with Windows, Mac and Chrome systems, as well as Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
- 4K HDMI or HD VGA Video Output to an external monitor, TV or projector (Host device must support DisplayPort™ Alt Mode over USB-C)
- Hideaway USB-C cable
- USB 3.0 port for peripheral accessory expansion
- Gigabit Ethernet port for a reliable network connection (requires one-time LAN driver download at installation on Mac OS)
- Compact design easily fits into a laptop backpack or carrying case
- Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible
- User-upgradeable firmware for Windows assures up-to-date compatibility. (Your firmware is up to date.)
- Compatible with Windows® 10, 8.1; Mac OS® X 10.10 or later; Chrome OS®
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Chrome OS 44 and above
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Best For: 4K Monitors, 4K Projectors
- Cable Length (ft/m): 90mm
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 and above, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- Connections: Gigabit, USB-C
- Features: Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 74mm / 2.9"
- Width: 121mm / 4.8"
- Depth: 16mm / 0.6"
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
4K HDMI or HD VGA Video Output*
Use either the HDMI port that can display in Ultra HD or the VGA port that displays in full HD to connect to a monitor, larger screen or projector in a conference room *For video output, the host device must support DisplayPort™ Alt Mode over USB-C
Hideaway USB-C Cable
Plugs directly into the USB-C port on your laptop and can be stowed into the housing of the dock when not in use, making it very compact when stowing in your laptop carrying case or backpack
USB 3.0 Port
Transfer data at up to 5Gbps with the fast and powerful port, which is ideal for devices like smartphones, tablets, flash drives or connecting peripheral accessories like a keyboard or mouse for better productivity at the computer
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable wired connection to a network or the Internet (For Mac users, requires a one-time LAN driver download at installation)
Ideal for business travelers, the USB-C dock provides expansion for a full desktop productivity experience in a compact design that takes up very little space in your carrying case or backpack
Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Can connect to laptops and tablets that have Thunderbolt 3 ports