SD1600P USB-C Mobile Docking Station w/ Pass-Through Charging - 4K HDMI or HD VGA - Win/Chrome/Mac
The Versatile Mobile Dock
About This Product
Today’s mobile professionals work in a variety of spaces, with old and new technologies. With Kensington’s SD1600P USB-C Mobile 4K Dock with Pass-Through Charging, users can expand their desktop setup to include a full HD (VGA) or 4K (HDMI) display and connect to their favorite USB accessories using two USB 3.0 ports. Whether in a temporaryworkspace or a conference room, the SD1600P keeps users productive and powered up with pass-through charging for accessories. Built on USB-C technology and Power Delivery 3.0, users can connect with confidence to PC, MacBook or Chromebook knowing the SD1600P will let them expand their workspace, use their favorite accessories, and power their device at the same time.
- Best For: Highly Mobile USB-C Laptops & Ultrabooks, requiring additional ports for accessories, as well as Monitors & Projectors that support up to 4K (supports USB-C Power Delivery)
- Connection Technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, macOS 10.13 or above, Windows 7 or above
- # of Monitors Supported: 1
- Video Ports: 1 x HDMI v1.4 and 1 x HD VGA
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single Monitor: HDMI UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz OR VGA Full HD 2048 x 1152 @ 60Hz
- Plug & Play installation without need for drivers or downloads (macOS and Windows 7 require a one-time driver download)
- System Requirements: Host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt mode over USB-C
- Warranty: 3 Years
- macOS X 10.12 or above
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Best For: 4K Monitors
- Compatibility: macOS X 10.12 or above, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Connections: 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet (LAN) Female, HDMI Out, HUB downstream link: USB (A Type) Female , USB-C, VGA Out
3 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Working with any laptop equipped with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 and supporting Windows, Mac and Chrome operating systems,**the SD1600P allows you to connect with confidence.
USB-C Pass-Through Power
Plug your laptop’s USB-C power adapter into the dock to provide pass-through power to the laptop, or power the dock and**connected devices using the laptop’s battery when traveling. This feature eliminates the need for an additional power adapter**and provides a tidy setup.
Versatile Video Connections
Provides options for HDMI (4K@30Hz) or VGA Full HD (1920x1080p) video output to an external monitor, TV or projector. This**versatility allows you to connect with confidence to varying AV setups in conference rooms and collaboration spaces, while also**simplifying your packing by eliminating the need for extra video adapters and dongles.
3 USB Ports
Extend your productivity capabilities via 2 USB 3.0 ports (up to 5Gbps) and an extra USB-C port for data synchronization (up to**5Gbps).
Built-In Charging Hub
When not connected for docking, you can charge your low-power mobile accessories using the two USB 3.0 ports (up to 2.4A)**— eliminating the need to travel with additional power adapters.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable 1Gbps wired networking connection.
8” Hideaway USB-C Cable
Provides you with an extended, flexible length (20.5cm) while conveniently storing within the dock when not in use.
Designed to fit into your laptop backpack or carrying case, while also providing you with the opportunity to eliminatemany video adapters, dongles and mobile accessory power adapters