MicroSaver 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock — Master Keyed On Demand
Smaller Size, No Compromise
About This Product
Kensington, The Professionals’ Choice™ for device security for nearly 25 years, has produced the latest standard in device security – the MicroSaver 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock. Engineered to be Kensington’s smallest, strongest lock for laptop and other devices, the MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security. The MicroSaver 2.0 was developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, and can stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size without compromise.
- Strong 10mm lock head offers uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin™ Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- T-Bar™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Master Access allows both the user and administrators to unlock or reset locks at any time
- TAA Compliant
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.