MicroSaver® 2.0 Keyed Ultra Laptop Lock
Smaller Size, No Compromise
About This Product
Kensington, The Professionals’ Choice™ for device security for nearly 25 years, has produced the latest standard in device security – the MicroSaver 2.0 Keyed Ultra Laptop Lock. Engineered to be Kensington’s smallest lock for laptops and other devices with no compromises, the MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security with a cable that’s 60% stronger than the standard model. The MicroSaver 2.0 was developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, and can stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size.
- Strong 10mm twin lock heads offer uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin™ Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- T-Bar™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops and other devices
- Ultra carbon steel cable is extra thick to provide the highest level of cut resistance
- Pivot and rotate ball joint provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Supervisor Keyed allows lock access only to authorized administrators
- TAA Compliant
- Lock Type: Supervisor Keyed
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.