SecureBack™ Enclosure for 9.7-inch iPad® models
The Most Versatile and Secure iPad Air Enclosure
About This Product
Add security and strength to your system while maintaining the sleek, lightweight profile of the iPad Air or iPad Air 2. Tablet systems are providing a host of opportunities for businesses like warehouses, retail stores, hotels, and other hospitality outlets. The tablet’s versatility is perfect for taking inventory, queue busting, checking parts, working on the floor, or offering interactive customer engagement. This new enclosure is ideal in any environment because it elevates service and provides new opportunities for data access.
- Preserves iPad Air aesthetics and mobility while adding security and protection
- ClickSafe® enabled, securing in one click with a ClickSafe lock (sold separately)
- Power cord routing keeps cables out of the way
- Cover plates for power button and volume control prevent tampering
- Compatible with VESA (75mm) attached accessories such as the Adjustable Kickstand (K67786WW) or Rotating Hand Strap (K67832WW)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad Pro 9.7"
- Best For: Tablets
- Features: ClickSafe® Security Anchor, VESA 75x75mm
- Protection: Back Protection, Button Protection
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 244mm / 9.6"
- Width: 175mm / 6.9"
- Depth: 16mm / 0.6"
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Preserves the thin, lightweight design aesthetics of the iPad Air or the iPad Air 2 while adding both anti-theft security and protection against bumps and drops
Secures with one click using a ClickSafe lock (sold separately) to provide world-class theft protection
Power Cord Management
Allows for either pass-through or enclosed routing options that reduce clutter at the workstation
Compatible with 75mm VESA Mounts
Holes in the back of the enclosure make for a quick and easy installation and mounting to stands, and screws are included
Optional cover plates for the power button and volume controls eliminate chances an unauthorized user can gain access