SmartFit® Column Mount Monitor Arm — (K60903US)
Raise Your Productivity to Professional Levels
About This Product
From the brand with more than 20 years of expertise creating professional-level ergonomic solutions, Kensington’s SmartFit Column Mount Monitor Arm allows you lift your screen off the desktop instead of using a stand. The mount can be swiveled from side to side up to 45 degrees and accommodates up to a 24” monitor. Our patented SmartFit System lets you find your optimal height setting to reduce neck, back and vision strain, and the mount assembles in minutes, letting you quickly get back to what’s important.
- SmartFit® System allows you to find your personal comfort color within 4 height regions for optimal ergonomics
- Adjustable monitor arm provides vertical, horizontal and distance options to create the ideal viewing angle
- Monitor attaches via 75mm or 100mm VESA-compatible mounts
- Cable management system helps neatly route cords for a clutter-free desktop
- Assembles to the edge of the desktop via grommet clamp in just minutes
- Compatible with displays up to 24”; maximum 25 lbs. per arm
- Cable management system reduces desktop clutter
- Max Arm Height (Desktop to VESA Plate center) 40.3cm
- Min Arm Height (Desktop to VESA Plate center) 22.5cm
- Max Arm Reach (Column Front to VESA Plate center) 7.3cm
- Min Arm Reach (Column Front to VESA Plate center) 7.3cm
- Smallest Flat Panel Size 15"
- Largest Flat Panel Size 24"
- Clamps to Max Desk Thickness 9.5cm
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Allows you to select your personal height setting using the included color-coded fitting chart so you can set the mount at your personalized height
Rotate your display up to 45 degrees from side to side to create the optimal viewing conditions to reduce strain on your neck, back and eyes
Monitor attaches to the arm via 75mm or 100mm VESA mounts
Help reduce the cable clutter on your desktop by allowing you to feed cords down the neck of the mount
The entire system quickly attaches to the edge of your desktop so you can have the monitors up and running in a matter of minutes