Serialized Combination Laptop Lock with Preset Code
There’s Safety in Numbers
About This Product
Protect your fleet of laptops or Chromebooks™ and the private information that’s on them from theft with the Serialized Combination Laptop Lock from Kensington, the #1 Seller of Laptop Locks. A tamper-resistant lock head with push-button engagement easily attaches the T-Bar™ to the Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops. Our web-based Register & Retrieve program offers an easy way to keep track of all your combinations.
- Serialized lock head makes retrieving the preset combination simple and easy
- Superior strength lock head and T-Bar™ to resist tampering
- Push-button design for one-handed engagement to easily attach lock
- Keyless preset 4-number combination
- Anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Attaches to laptop or Chromebook™ via the Kensington Register & Retrieve program to easily look up lock’s assigned combination code using the lock serial number
- Attaches to laptop or Chromebook™ via the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers
- Best For: Laptops
- Cable: Inner steel core, Protective Sheath, Security Loop
- Cable Construction: 7x19
- Cable Length (ft/m): 6/1.8
- Cable Thickness (mm): 4.4
- Lock Management: Standard
- Lock Type: Combination Lock
- Optimised For: Control, Practicality
- Lockhead: 18mm wide by 50mm long (all sku’s)
- Cable: 6 ft. long, 3.0/4.4mm dia. regular, carbon strengthened (regular)
Serialized Keyless Preset Combination
The 4-wheel number code is programmed into the lock before arrival so you can put it immediately to work without the need to set the combination yourself. A serial number is etched onto the lock, making it easy to retrieve your combination.
Strong Lock Head
Tested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, the lock is tamper-resistant and will durable perform time after time.
T-Bar™ Locking Technology
The trusted industry standard for more than 20 years and compatible with the Kensington Security Slot found in 95% of all laptops. The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
Allows for one-handed engagement into the laptop, quickly and easily attaching the lock inside the Kensington Security Slot
Made of engineered carbon steel and sheathed in protective plastic, it offers the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance of much thicker cables while providing easier mobility.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s cloud-based combination registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy combination code lookup based on the serial number if any of them ever get forgotten.