Privacy Screens for MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018
Select Screen Size
About This Product
Trust Kensington, the choice of IT professionals, to help protect the sensitive information on your MacBook Pro 13-inch and 15-inch to reduce the chances of wandering eyes viewing confidential data on your screen. MP Series Laptop Privacy Screens limit the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees so a person off to the side only sees a dark screen. They are easy to accessorize this to your MacBook with the innovative magnetic strip. The reversible privacy screens also use low reflective coating to reduce glare, and they filter out harmful blue light by up to 22 percent.
- Integrates seamlessly with your MacBook's screen by attaching to the magnets which already built in to the MacBook's frame.
- Stays seamlessly attached to the screen and can be closed with minimal gaps so your MacBook Pro can still enter sleep mode
- Limits viewing angle to +/- 30°, hiding personal or confidential information from anyone trying to look from the side
- Reduces harmful blue light by up to 22%
- Low reflective coating reduces glare and improves clarity
- Reversible with matte and glossy viewing options
- Protects the monitor screen from scratches and damage
- Cleaning cloth included
Seamless Magnetic Integration
The MP13 [or MP15] Privacy Screen conveniently and seamlessly attaches to the frame of your MacBook Pro's screen. The magnetic attachment eliminates setup time, and it averts the need to use any potentially-damaging adhesives. When you close your MacBook Pro, there will be a minimal gap that still allows your laptop to enter sleep mode.
Limited Viewing Angle
Narrows the field of vision on the screen to +/- 30 degrees, helping you keep the information on your screen private and reducing the chances of a visual data breach, which is important both in the office or in a public setting
Blue Light Reduction
Filters out the harmful rays by up to 22%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of blue light interrupting your natural sleep patterns
Low Reflective Coating
Reduces glare from any outside light sources that can interfere with your viewing clarity
Either side of the privacy screen can be used to different effect. One side has a matte finish to maximize glare reduction, is smooth to the touch and reduces traces of fingerprints. The other side is glossy and provides a clearer view of the monitor screen.