ClickSafe® Portable Keyed Laptop Lock
About This Product
The ClickSafe® Portable Keyed Laptop Lock is designed for nearly effortless protection of computers and your most sensitive information. The ClickSafe Security Anchor installs quickly into the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot and provides high-level security that engages in one click without using the key. The self-coiling cable can stretch up to 6 feet, and shrinks down to only 3 inches for easy packing.
- Tamper-resistant, disk-style lock provides near-impenetrable theft protection
- ClickSafe® Lock provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops, increasing employee compliance
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- One-handed engagement without need to use a key
- ClickSafe Security Anchor™ attaches to laptop via Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers
- On-line Register and Retrieve™ service allows you to request a free replacement key if it’s lost
- TAA Compliant
- Best For: Chromebooks, Laptops
- Cable Construction: 7x7
- Lock Type: Like Keyed
- Optimised For: Ease of Use, Portability
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 28mm / 1.1"
- Width: 12mm / 0.5"
- Depth: 31mm / 1.2"
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Strong Lock Head
Tested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, the lock is tamper-resistant and will durably perform time after time
The disk-style lock utilizes a built-in defense system that is nearly impossible to bump or pick, resisting attempts at tampering
ClickSafe® Locking Technology
After the ClickSafe Security Anchor featuring a T-Bar has been securely mounted into the Kensington Security Slot on your device, the ClickSafe lockhead can be attached in a single click with one hand, providing an unparalleled level of security and higher employee compliance
Self-Coiling Steel Cable
Made of engineered carbon steel and sheathed in protective plastic, it can stretch up to 6 feet to anchor to a desk or fixed structure yet shrinks down to 3 inches for easy portability
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen
With a simple click onto the ClickSafe Security Anchor on your device, the lock is securely attached without the need to use a key