ClickSafe® Combination Laptop Lock - Master Coded
idea: one 'click' and you're safe
About This Product
The Kensington ClickSafe® lock is designed to be the strongest and easiest-to-use lock available without compromising security.
Designed to fit busy daily routines, ClickSafe’s™ superior strength and ease of use makes your first line of defence even stronger. ClickSafe™ locks have been designed to protect your business, they’ve been designed to be used.
ClickSafe™ A simpler, safer and smarter investment.
- ClickSafe’s keyless locking mechanism helps increase employee compliance. There’s no excuse for computers and data being left unprotected
- ClickSafe® lockhead pivots 180° and rotates a full 360° around the cable for flexibility and convenience
- 12.7mm low profile lockhead ensures compatibility with thin laptops
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near impenetrable protection
- Super-strong 5mm thick**and 1500mm long steel cable provides the strongest physical security on the market
- Protects you hardware by attaching itself to the Kensington Security Anchor which connects to the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of laptops
- Online key code registration and replacement service Spare key included
- Key Different, Twin, Master Keyed and Single Keyed options available
- TAA Compliant
- Best For: Chromebooks, Laptops
- Cable Construction: 7x7
- Lock Type: Combination Lock
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 28mm / 1.1"
- Width: 12mm / 0.5"
- Depth: 31mm / 1.2"
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.