VM1000 Mini DisplayPort to VGA Video Adapter
Professional-Level HD Connectivity from Your Laptop
About This Product
Today’s workplace demands the flexibility and portability of laptops. There is no easier way for that laptop to connect to a monitor or projector than with the VM1000 Video Adapter from Kensington, the trusted industry leader in productivity solutions for nearly 35 years. One end of the adapter plugs into your laptop’s Mini DisplayPort, while the other connects to the cable for the VGA port on a monitor or projector. You can use it to connect to the video equipment in a conference room for a presentation, as well as to your home or office monitor to improve your desktop experience.
- Simple Mini DisplayPort to VGA connection
- Supports Full HD (1920x1200) resolution
- Plug & Play installation
- Compatible with Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac® OS X 10.9 and later
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS 10.8
- Mac OS 10.7
- Mac OS 10.6
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Best For: 4K Monitors, Laptops, Tablets, Ultrabooks
- Compatibility: Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Connections: Host Interface: Mini DisplayPort 1.2, VGA Out
- Connectivity: Wired
- Features: Extended Display, Mirrored Display
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 279mm / 11"
- Width: 25mm / 1"
- Depth: 13mm / 0.5"
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Mini DisplayPort Connection
Use the Mini DisplayPort found on your laptop or tablet and plug the other end of the adapter into the video cable from the VGA port on your monitor or projector
Full HD Resolution
Supports 1920x1200 so you get clear, high-definition picture quality when you’re displaying on a monitor or projector
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the adapter and everything takes care of itself with no extra drivers needed