USB Port Lock with Blockers
Protect your USB ports, protect your data
About This Product
Reduce the risk of data leakage, data theft and unauthorized uploads with a software-free solution that physically blocks USB ports from unauthorized access. The Kensington USB Port Lock with Blockers has the ability to block multiple adjacent ports with one lock and allow continued secure use of authorized USB devices.
- USB lock prevents unauthorized data transfer through USB ports, reducing the risk of data leakage, data theft, computer viruses and malware by physically locking and blocking the USB Ports.
- Just plug into the USB port and push the button to lock. No technical experience necessary.
- One USB Port Block blocks a port adjacent to a USB Port Lock
- A USB Port Block used with a single USB Port Lock prevents access to adjacent ports with either vertical or horizontal orientation
- If you already have encryption software in place, the added layer of physical security is additional insurance against data theft
- Physically protects valuable data without the complication, installation, maintenance, and upgrade costs of software
- Stop thieves before they start with a visible sign that you´re being protected
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 10mm / 0.4"
- Width: 20mm / 0.8"
- Depth: 20mm / 0.8"
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.