SecureBack™ Payments Enclosure and Stand for 9.7-inch iPad® models
Security and Flexibility for Your Transaction Tablet
About This Product
Add security and strength to your payments system while maintaining the sleek, lightweight profile of the iPad Air or iPad Air 2. It’s ideal in businesses like retail stores and restaurants for fast, secure transactions or interactive customer engagement. The all-in-one solution wraps your iPad in a strong, low-profile case to guard against bumps and scratches, mounts seamlessly to the stand and stays secure with a ClickSafe™ lock.
- Enclosure preserves sleek iPad Air aesthetics while adding security and protection
- Integrated holders for Square™, PayPal®, uDynamo and UniMag II credit card readers
- Sturdy tablet stand offers 360° rotation for better user and customer engagement
- ClickSafe® lock and anchor provide secure, anti-theft protection
- Power cord routing keeps cables out of the way
- Cover plates for power button and volume control prevent tampering
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad Pro 9.7"
- Best For: Tablets
- Features: ClickSafe® Security Anchor, Credit Card Reader Holder, Multi-Position Stand, VESA 75x75mm
- Protection: Back Protection, Button Protection
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Preserves the thin, lightweight design aesthetics of the iPad Air while adding both anti-theft security and protection against bumps and drops.
Credit Card Reader Holder
Specially designed holders are included to fit Square™, PayPal®, uDynamo and UniMag II readers and keep them from falling out or getting damaged.
Countertop Tablet Stand
Sturdily constructed of solid metal, it features a VESA mounting plate that pivots and swivels 360 degrees for improved user and customer engagement
ClickSafe® Lock and Anchor
Provides unparalleled anti-theft protection in one click with keyless engagement
Power Cord Management
Allows for either pass-through or enclosed routing options that reduce clutter at the workspace.
Built-in cover plates for the power button and volume controls eliminate chances an unauthorized user can gain access.