LD5400T Multi-User Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Docking Station w/ K-Fob™ Smart Lock - 85W PD - Win/Mac
Best-in-Class Docking with Next Gen Locking for Shared Workspaces
About This Product
Combining a best-in-class Thunderbolt 3 docking experience with next generation laptop locking technology, Kensington delivers a game-changing 2-in-1 docking and locking solution for both Windows and Mac users. The LD5400T Multi-User dock combines the productivity benefits of Thunderbolt 3 connectivity with K-Fob Smart Lock technology. Get more speed, more pixels, more power and more possibilities while reducing laptop theft and improving compliance with corporate security protocols. Secures thin and light laptops 11-15” in size, including models from Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and other manufacturers.
- Best For: Thunderbolt 3 Laptops & Ultrabooks, Monitors that support up to 4K and for customer's that require Integrated Physical Security
- Connection Technology: Thunderbolt 3 (Cross Platform Compatibility)
- USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 2.0 (85W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or above, Windows 10
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Output: 1 x DisplayPort v1.2 and Optional Secondary Monitor via USB-C video adapter
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single Monitor: 5K (5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz) and Dual Monitors: 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- Plug & Play installation without need for drivers or downloads
- System Requirements: Only compatible with laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 ports; not backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 or Thunderbolt 2. For Windows based devices, ensure your laptop supports Power Delivery.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Register & Retrieve™ program provides free and secure cloud-based key fob replacement.
- macOS 10.13 or above
- Windows 10
- Best For: Thunderbolt 3 Laptops & Ultrabooks, Monitors that support up to 4K and for customer's that require I
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or above, Windows 10
- Ethernet Speed (Mbps): 10, 100, 1000
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single Monitor: 5K (5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz), Dual Monitors: 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- Mounting Option: Optional - permanently secure using the desktop mounting holes
- Additional Screen Outputs: 2
- Plug & Play: Plug & Play installation without the need for drivers or downloads
- System Requirements: Only compatible with laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 ports; not backwards compatible with Thunde
- Video Output: 1 x DisplayPort v1.2
- Docking Station Family: The Innovator
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
IT Controlled Access
Provides IT administrators with the benefit of master access to all stations, including those used for hot-desking, hoteling and/or shared workspaces. Also available with Single-User access (K33476NA) for a simple locking experience for fixed desk users.
This progressive Thunderbolt 3 dock works with both Windows PCs and Mac computers to provide ultimate flexibility.
Thunderbolt 3 Technology — The Apex of USB-C™ Performance
Brings lightning fast data transfer speeds up to 40Gbps to your desktop setup, allowing you to transfer a 4K movie in less than 30 seconds and connect two 4K UHD displays with nearly 16 million more pixels than an HDTV – all while supplying up to 85W of power to your host.**Only compatible with laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 ports; not backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 or Thunderbolt 2. For Windows based devices, ensure your laptop supports Power Delivery.
5K for Single Monitor or 4K for Dual Monitors
The perfect solution for business professionals, designers, and gamers, the 5K single monitor or 4K dual monitor connections support the crisp resolution, contrast and color depth of Ultra HD 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz for dual monitor setups, or 5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz for single monitor 5K setups. Using DisplayPort v1.2 or HDMI, you’ll see more pixels with more speed than ever before. Optional USB-C to HDMI (K33993WW), USB-C to VGA (K33994WW), and DisplayPort to HDMI (K33984WW) adapters sold separately.
Connect to peripheral accessories via two Thunderbolt 3 ports – one for power delivery and data transfer and one for USB-C compatibility or daisy chaining up to 5 additional Thunderbolt-enabled devices, four USB 3.0 ports (5V/0.9A), one 1Gbps Ethernet port, and a combo 3.5mm audio in/out port.
K-Fob™ Smart Lock Technology
Combining encrypted security with the simplicity of keyless locking, Kensington’s K-Fob™ is the next generation of keying.
Professional Locking Design
Conforms to Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for durability, reliability and tamper-resistance. Designed to provide unobstructed access to the laptop’s side ports so security doesn’t interfere with productivity. Does not require any laptop modifications.
The laptop rests on cushioned bumpers along the back and base to protect it from cosmetic damage.
Flexible Security Options
The station can be secured to any fixed object using the removable tethered lock cable, or by using the built-in Kensington Security Slot with a cable lock, or permanently secured to a desktop using the pre-drilled mounting holes.
Register & Retrieve™
The industry-leading Register & Retrieve™ Lock Management Portal is a smart cloud-based platform for the management of all Kensington locks. Providing IT managers and users with individual accounts and on-demand access to support services, the simple key registration process helps ensure records stay up to date following personnel changes and offers free key replacements.