Kensington® Conform Wrist Rest with SmartFit® System
About This Product
Innovative, SmartFit® wrist rest naturally supports wrist and hand by placing arm at the proper ergonomic angle. Unlike other wrist rests, the Conform Wrist Rest features nonstick pads on the base so that it glides along the desktop with the mouse. This influences users to mouse from the elbow and shoulder, helping to reduce the risk of carpal tunnel.
- Ergonomic wrist rest relieves pressure and keeps arm at neutral angle
- Conform padding provides support while nonstick pads on base allows wrist rest to move with mouse for more comfortable use and continuous alignment
- SmartFit personalized color coding system makes it easy to select the best support for your wrist
- SmartFit comfort color size chart and 4 color coded interchangeable inserts are included to ensure a proper fit
- Wrist rest helps reduce risk of repetitive strain injuries and carpal tunnel injuries
- Ambidextrous design allows right hand or left hand use
- Rest is compatible with all mice, including both wired and wireless
- Color Group: Assorted Colors
- Company Sub Brand: Stock
- Detailed Color: Assorted Colors
- Durable / Consumable: Durable
- Package Type: Retail
- Period of Warranty: None
- Private Label: NO
- MAKE vs BUY: Buy
1 yearYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Allows you to measure your hand with the included fitting chart and find your personal comfort color, then select the corresponding wrist insert for professional-level comfort
Padded Wrist Cradle Inserts
Select one of the four SmartFit conform inserts to support and set your hand and wrist at a neutral, ergonomic angle while you scroll and click with your mouse, reducing the aches and pains that can come from working long hours at the computer
Allows the patented cradle to glide smoothly around the desktop when you’re using your mouse, promoting use of your elbow and shoulder to eliminate overuse of your hand and wrist muscles.
Works equally well for both right-handed and left-handed mouse users