FS240 Snap2™ Privacy Screen for 22”-24” Widescreen Monitors— Black
Keep Your Business, Your Business
About This Product
Protect confidential or sensitive information on your monitor from wandering eyes with a Snap2 Privacy Screen. The thin privacy screen limits the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees and attaches to a flat-panel display via a spring-loaded mount that’s extremely easy to install without tools or adhesives. The hard-coated and textured surface protects the screen from scratches or fingerprints while also reducing glare and improving viewing contrast. It also filters out harmful blue light up to 30 percent.
- Limits viewing angle +/- 30° which is convenient to hide personal or confidential information at your desktop
- Spring-loaded mount secures screen to monitor without hassle or adhesives
- Reduces harmful blue light by up to 30%
- Hard-coated surface protects screen from scratches and fingerprints
- Fits widescreen flat-panel monitors
- Textured surface with light tint minimizes glare and improves contrast
- Won´t obstruct controls or speakers
- Best For: Monitors
- Screen Size: 22"/55.8cm, 23"/58.4cm, 24"/61cm
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 394mm / 15.5"
- Width: 543mm / 21.4"
- Depth: 32mm / 1.3"
2 yearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
Limited Viewing Angle
Narrows the field of vision on the monitor to +/- 30 degrees, helping you keep the information on your screen private, which is important when you’re viewing confidential or sensitive information at your desktop
Installs on the top of your flat-panel monitor, with adjustable springs so it can be extended to the edges for easy mounting
Blue Light Reduction
Filters harmful rays by up to 30%, which is helpful as blue light has been shown to interrupt sleep patterns and even cause retinal damage