ClickSafe® Combination Laptop Lock - Master Coded - On Demand
The 1-Step Security Solution
About This Product
The ClickSafe® Master Access Combination Laptop Lock offers effortless protection with just one click for the ultimate in physical security. The ClickSafe Security Anchor attaches to the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot. A 6-foot cable anchors to a desk, table or any fixed structure, and a keyless four-wheel combination offers 10,000 possible combinations. With the Master Access solution, IT managers can reset an employee’s code if it gets forgotten or the employee leaves the company.
- ClickSafe® Lock provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops, increasing employee compliance
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Ultra cable is extra thick to provide the highest level of cut resistance
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to look up forgotten codes
- One-handed engagement without need to use a key
- Master Access solution allows IT to reset forgotten codes
- Attaches to laptop via the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers
- Best For: Chromebooks, Laptops
- Cable Construction: 7x7
- Cable Length (ft/m): 5/1.5
- Cable Thickness (mm): 5
- Lock Management: Master Coded Combination
- Lock Type: Combination
- Optimised For: Control, Ease of Use
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 28mm / 1.1"
- Width: 12mm / 0.5"
- Depth: 31mm / 1.2"
Strong Lock Head
Tested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, the lock is tamper-resistant and will durably perform time after time
ClickSafe® Locking Technology
After the ClickSafe Security Anchor featuring a T-Bar has been securely mounted into the Kensington Security Slot on your device, the ClickSafe lock head can be attached in a single click with one hand, providing an unparalleled level of security and higher employee compliance
Resettable 4-Number Combination
The lock offers 10,000 different combination codes that can be selected by the user so it’s personalized and more easily remembered
Made of engineered carbon steel and sheathed in protective plastic, it offers the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance of much thicker cables while providing easier mobility
The extra thick, extra strong cable is made of carbon steel and covered by an anti-shearing sleeve for the highest level of protection against cutting attempts
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online combination code registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy code retrieval if it ever gets lost or forgotten
With a simple click onto the ClickSafe Security Anchor on your device, the lock is securely attached without the need to use a key