SafeStand iMac® Keyed Locking Station
Nearly impenetrable iMac security - Our ultimate iMac lock
About This Product
Schools, libraries and multi-user environments need the highest level in iMac® security. And Kensington delivers with the SafeStand Keyed Locking Station for the ultimate in iMac security. Simply bolt the SafeStand directly to a desk or table and then secure it to the iMac with the ingenuous Kensington SafeDome™ lock. And it not only complements the iMac’s aesthetics but the SafeStand preserves all screen adjustment and swivel functions of your iMac.
For the ultimate in security, the SafeStand features a nearly impenetrable SafeDome lock. This sleek dome attaches to the stand using a Kensington ClickSafe lock designed to be the easiest to use lock available. And since the SafeStand bolts directly to the desk, there’s no cable for thieves to try to cut. Even the bolt head is inaccessible to thieves.
SafeStand doesn’t stop at physically securing the iMac. It also secures peripherals like a wired mouse and keyboard. And it helps manage cables for a clutter-free desktop.
Despite SafeStand’s formidable level of security, the setup is a breeze and it is available in models for a 21” and 27” iMac. SafeStand also includes 2 keys and free Kensington Register and Retrieve™ protection in the event you misplace or lose your keys.
- Our highest level of physical security for iMac
- Nearly impenetrable ClickSafe lock head
- Bolts directly to desk or table for a permanent solution
- Easy to setup
- Manages cables while also securing a wired keyboard and mouse
- Won’t interfere with screen adjustments or swivel
- Sleek design complements aesthetics of the iMac
- Models available for 21" or 27" iMac
- Compatible with 2010 & 2011 iMac models
- Best For: Desktop PCs
- Features: ClickSafe® Security Anchor
- Screen Size: 21"/53.4cm
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.