Desktop and Peripherals Master Keyed Locking Kit - On Demand
Maintain control of your computer equipment with a master keyed solution
About This Product
The Kensington Desktop and Peripherals Locking Kit – On Demand includes everything you need to secure a desktop computer, two peripherals and a wired keyboard and mouse.
- Lock down a desktop computer and mulitple peripherals with one convenient kit
- 8', 6.5mm high-carbon, cut-resistant steel cable secures individual items together
- Anchor plate secures equipment without a Kensington Security Slot
- Cable trap secures a wired keyboard and mouse
- Patented pick resistent Kensington lock ships with two keys. Master keys available separately through secure on-line product registration.
- On-line key registration makes ordering master keys or replacing lost keys secure and easy: www.register.kensington.com
- TAA Compliant
- Best For: Desktop PCs
- Cable Length (ft/m): 8/2.4
- Cable Thickness (mm): 5.3
- Lock Management: Master Access On Demand
- Lock Type: Like Keyed
- Optimised For: Control, Practicality
- Cable Type: Standard
- Security Slot Compatibility: Kensington Security Slot
Limited LifeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our Warranty Information page.
How do I order Master Access On Demand Locks?
Ordering is a simple 3 step process.**1.*Order your On Demand Locks from Kensington.com or your IT Reseller. We will ship you locks with individual user keys so you can use them immediately.**2.*Order your Master Key at www.kensington.com/OnDemandKey. We’ll send a Master key to you and create and On Demand Account for authorization of future orders.**3.*Upon delivery of your locks, register your key codes and your master key code at www.kensington.com/Register&Retrieve for safe keeping.
Register & Retrieve™ Online Lock Management
Keeping track of your locks and keys is easy with Register & Retrieve™. Register & Retrieve™ is our online management tool is specifically designed with organizations in mind. Register your locks and you'll be able to order replacement keys, organize your locks into groups and share administration access with your trusted peers.