Ultimate Presenter™ with Virtual Pointer
Point Anywhere, Present Everywhere
Informacje o tym produkcie
The Kensington Ultimate Presenter™ with Virtual Pointer is an innovative presentation tool that works for a variety of environments and screens. Overcoming the shortcomings associated with traditional laser pointers, such as bright LED screens or safety restrictions, the Ultimate Presenter is optimized for use in conference rooms with TV displays, online meetings with remote participants, and large auditoriums with multiple presentation screens. Complemented by versatile storage options and the KensingtonWorks™ software, the Ultimate Presenter is the ideal presentation tool for today’s digital world. Optimized to work with macOS®, Windows®, and leading presentation software such as PowerPoint®, Keynote®, Adobe® PDF and Google® Slides.
Unikalne Cechy Produktów
- Wireless presentation remote with Laser-free Digital Pointer will not wash out on TV displays or bright LED screens and is ideal for environments where laser pointers are not feasible
- Virtual Pointer Technology allows pointer to be viewed on a variety of presentation screens simultaneously including traditional projection screens, TV displays, bright LED screens, and smart boards – ideal for conference rooms and auditoriums with multiple screens
- Online Meeting Compatibility allows remote participants to see the pointer onscreen when using web meeting tools like WebEx®, GoToMeeting®, Skype™, and join.me®
- KensingtonWorks™ Software enables customization of pointer size, shape and speed to suit your presentation style
- Ergonomist Approved Design features a contoured shape to minimize wrist twist and maximize comfort with an intuitive 4-button layout
- 2.4GHz Receiver with MicroSD Card provides up to 20 meters (65ft) of wireless range, expandability to 32GB of memory, and a plug & play user experience. Actual wireless range may vary with users’ configuration and environmental conditions
- Windows® & Mac® Compatible to support PowerPoint®, Keynote®, Adobe® PDF & Google® Slides
- macOS X 10.10
- macOS X 10.11
- macOS X 10.12
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Zgodność: macOS X 10.10, macOS X 10.11, macOS X 10.12, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1
3 latMożesz uzyskać dalsze informacje na temat gwarancji przeglądając Często zadawane pytania i gwarancja Strona.
The laser-free digital pointer can be seen clearly on any presentation screen, including traditional projection screens, TV displays, LED screens, and smart boards. The Ultimate Presenter overcomes limitations and concerns of traditional laser pointers such as being washed out on brightly backlit displays or a potential safety hazard.
Virtual Pointer Technology
Virtual digital pointer technology works like a wireless mouse – the pointer on the Ultimate Presenter orients to the center of the screen at first click and moves relative to your hand movement, allowing you to present from anywhere in the room and eliminating the need to point directly at a presentation screen. Additionally, the pointer can be seen on multiple presentation screens simultaneously. The Ultimate Presenter is the ideal presentation tool for conference rooms and auditoriums with multiple display screens, or online meetings with remote audiences.
Versatile Tool for Dynamic Interactive Presentations
The Ultimate Presenter can point to a specific location on the screen, magnify to zoom in on detailed slide content, or mouse Click to play a video or open a web link.
Personalize your presentations by customizing the size, color, shape and speed of your virtual pointer to suit your presentation environment. Upload a custom image or logo to give your presentations that extra special touch. Add additional options, such as configuring the blackout button to start and end the slide show, to suit your presentation style.
Ergonomist Approved Design
Designed to maximize your comfort, the contoured shape reduces wrist twist and features an intuitive 4-button clicker to simplify your learning curve.
2.4GHz Receiver with MicroSD Card
Offering you a plug & play user experience, the receiver fits any standard USB port, provides up to 20 meters (65ft) of wireless range and includes a MicroSD Card to store your presentations or additional files. For optimal wireless range, plug receiver directly into host presentation device (e.g. laptop, desktop PC). Actual wireless range may vary with users’ configuration and environmental conditions.
Works with both Windows and Mac. Supports leading presentation software, such as PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe PDF, and Google Slide to provide flexibility in your digital world. Allows remote participants to see the pointer onscreen when using online web meeting tools like WebEx®, GoToMeeting®, Skype™, and join.me®