Ideal for thin laptops, the Slim NanoSaver® Portable Combination Lock allows the laptop to lie flat and stable, and won’t block valuable ports. Self-coiling carbon steel cable sheathed in plastic stretches up to six feet and shrinks down to three inches, for easy portability. Features include a resettable four-number combination; one-handed operation; and Register & Retrieve™ for quick, secure, and easy combination retrieval. Meets or exceeds rigorous strength testing standards. Five-year warranty. From Kensington, inventor of the laptop cable lock, and industry leader in physical device security for more than 25 years.
- Self-coiling carbon steel cable is easily transportable and strong, stretching up to six feet and shrinking down to three inches. Plastic sheathing protects surfaces.
- Slim lockhead allows the laptop to lie flat and stable.
- Won’t block valuable ports, allowing for full use of the laptop while attached.
- Resettable four-wheel number code lets you choose from 10,000 possible combinations.
- Pivot and rotate cable head featuring one-handed operation allows for easy and flexible connection and movement.
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s free online code registration program that allows for quick, secure, and easy lookup if the combination is ever lost or forgotten.
- Kensington locks are verified and tested. Each lock is precision engineered to meet or exceed rigorous industry standards for strength, physical endurance, and mechanical resilience.
- A five-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.