Designed in collaboration with Microsoft®, the Combination Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go delivers uncompromised security. Non-invasive locking technology is supported by a secure carbon steel cable. From Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.
- Exclusively designed for Surface™ Pro [not compatible with Surface™ Pro X] and Surface™ Go to provide professional-level security and superior device engagement.
- Non-invasive locking technology delivers an easy-to-use security solution that requires no device modifications, preserving the Surface Pro’s hardware warranty and aesthetics.
- The strong lock head is tested for torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, strength, and other environmental conditions, this lock head meets Kensington’s industry-leading standards for tamper resistance, reliability, and durability.
- Six foot (1.8m) plastic sheath-covered carbon steel cable resists tampering and offers the same level of cut-resistance and theft-deterrence as thicker cables.
- Register & Retrieve™, Kensington’s free online program, provides quick, secure, code registration.
- With a two-year warranty, you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington, inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks.