Secure and protect your Surface Go, its data, and your network with the ultimate case — the BlackBelt™ Rugged Case with Integrated Smart Card Reader (CAC) for Surface™ Go. Made in collaboration with Microsoft, it features a FIPS 201-compliant smart card reader, military-grade drop protection, a protective camera cover, openings for the kickstand and all I/O ports — including USB-C pass-through to USB-A, cable lock compatibility, and TAA compliance.
- Integrated CAC reader is a FIPS 201-compliant smart card reader that supports class A, B, and C for secure access to the device and your network, making it a great solution for second factor authentication (2FA). ROM means data is never stored, so it can’t be compromised.
- Government/TAA-compliant, for use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organizations.
- Ready for anything, this case meets MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids and MIL-STD-810G drop testing.
- Openings for the kickstand and all I/O ports — including USB-C pass-through to USB-A — allows use of the integrated kickstand and full access to all ports without removing the case.
- Cable lock compatible, so the device and case can be secured with a Kensington cable lock — from the inventors of computer cable locks.
- Self-adjusting hand strap provides a firm grip when in use and stowes when not in use to allow device to lie flat and stable.
- Keyboard holder secures the keyboard when in use. Type cover strap helps keep the keyboard protected and clean. Rear camera cover allows for use of camera and keeps lens protected when not in use. Pen holder and tether conveniently secure and store Surface pen.
- Designed and built in collaboration with Microsoft to work perfectly with Surface Go and Surface Go 2.