Trust Kensington to provide reliable surge protection for your valuable electronics like laptops and printers. With a 6-foot cord, the Guardian 7-Outlet Premium Surge Protector provides a traditional amount of length to plug in away from the wall outlet. Your outlet capacity expands with seven adapter-style plugs available on the power strip, with 540 joules of surge dissipation to protect your devices from damaging spikes. A green indicator light lets you know you’re protected and there’s also a $10,000 computer equipment warranty.
- Room enough to easily accommodate up to seven adapter-style plugs
- 6-foot power cord puts surge protection where it´s needed
- Safeguard computer and equipment with 540 joules of surge protection
- Indicator monitors the surge protector to ensure full protection
- Reliability ensured with UL certification and limited lifetime product warranty
- $10,000 computer equipment warranty against damage from surges
- “Computer equipment,” as used herein, means a device designed primarily for the processing or storage of digital data, such as computers, monitors, printers, disc drives, and telefax machines. By way of illustration and not by limitation, “computer equipment” does not include televisions (digital or analog), copiers, refrigerators, air conditioners or household appliances. KENSINGTON retains the sole discretion to decide whether a particular product is or is not “computer equipment” within the terms of this warranty.