Today’s ultra-thin laptops often only feature USB-C or Thunderbolt ports with no dedicated video outputs. This can make the addition of accessories and peripherals a chore, particularly for users wishing to connect to an external monitor. The CV5000DP USB-C 4K/8K DisplayPort 1.4 Adapter allows any device with a USB-C, USB4, Thunderbolt 3, or Thunderbolt 4 port to connect to a DisplayPort monitor quickly and easily. Supporting up to 8K video and compatible with Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS, this compact adapter is perfect for the on-the-go hybrid worker moving home and office, who wishes to work on an external monitor to enhance their productivity.
- Easily add an additional DisplayPort monitor to your setup. This DP 1.4 adapter supports monitors and projectors up to 4K @ 120Hz, and 8K @ 30Hz for stunning video quality. Backward compatible with 1080p @ 60Hz, this adapter can easily connect to legacy DisplayPort monitors as well. (The USB-C port on your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode.)
- Universally compatible, works with Windows 10 or later, macOS 11 or later, and Chrome OS 44 or later.
- Designed to work with the latest technology, this adapter works perfectly with USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, and USB4 devices to help future proof your setup.
- Driverless, plug and play — simply plug in the adapter and it will run automatically, without the need for drivers or software downloads.
- The small footprint of the adapter makes it easy to use and take on the go.
- Made with premium components and tested to meet and exceed Kensington’s high standards, this adapter is built to last.
- A two-year limited warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.