If you’re looking for a universally compatible dock, with support for HDMI- and USB-C-based video, 96W Power Delivery, quick and efficient data transfer speeds, and horizontal and vertical placement options, the SD5560T Thunderbolt™ 3 and USB-C Dual 4K Hybrid Docking Station – 96W PD – Win/Mac has you covered. It’s a truly hybrid docking solution that requires no drivers or downloads, and works across operating systems (Windows and macOS), as well as device types (Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, or USB-C). This dock supports up to two external displays (HDMI- and USB-C-based video) for Thunderbolt-based devices; quick and efficient data transfer speeds (40Gbps); and offers multiple ports for connecting peripherals and accessories, including two USB-C ports, four USB-A ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port, one audio combo jack, an HDMI 2.0 port, and an extra Thunderbolt 3 port (when used with USB-C Alt Mode laptops, this Thunderbolt 3 port is downgraded to USB 2.0 and does not support video or daisy chaining features). Three-year warranty.
- Universally compatible, this docking station works with Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, and USB-C laptops running Windows or macOS. Perfect for hot-desking, mixed deployment environments, and home office use.
- Thunderbolt™ technology allows users to transfer up to 40Gbps of data, video, and audio (10Gbps for USB-C 3.2 Gen2 laptops and 5Gbps for USB-C 3.2 Gen1 laptops) using the included 0.8m (2.6 ft.) Thunderbolt 3 cable, for a quick and powerful plug-and-play experience.
- Single or Dual 4K video output for Thunderbolt-enabled devices lets you extend visual productivity with the crisp resolution, contrast, and color depth of Ultra HD (Single or Dual 4K @ 60Hz) via the one HDMI 2.0 port and one additional Thunderbolt 3 port. USB-C Alt Mode devices support a single monitor via the HDMI port (DP1.2 at 4K/30Hz and DP1.4 at 4K/60Hz).
- 96W Power Delivery allows you to quickly and easily charge any Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, or USB-C-enabled laptop (USB-C laptops must support Power Delivery).
- A productive desktop setup, this 10-port universal docking features multiple ports for connecting peripherals and accessories: two front USB-C 3.2 Gen2 ports (one 5V/1.5A/10Gbps and one 9V/2.22A/10Gbps), four USB-A ports (one front 3.2 Gen2 5V/0.9A/10Gbps, three rear with two supporting 3.2 Gen1 5V/0.9A/5Gbps and one 3.2 Gen2 5V/0.9A/10Gbps), one Gigabit Ethernet port, one audio combo jack, an HDMI 2.0 port, and a Thunderbolt 3 port (when used with USB-C Alt Mode laptops, this Thunderbolt 3 port is downgraded to USB 2.0 and does not support video or daisy chaining features).
- Designed to support horizontal and vertical placement on the desktop.
- Free Kensington DockWorks™ software for the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington dock.
- A three-year warranty means you can rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.