New Tablet Case Offers iPad Users both Protection and Versatility
Kensington®, a worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business and home office professionals and The Professionals’ Choice, today announced its new BlackBelt™ Rugged Case for iPad® 9.7” to safeguard the iPad in any environment.
The case is built with military-grade protection and an integrated hand strap that keeps the iPad secure and worry-free when sharing the screen and collaborating with others in the classroom, conference room, or out in the field. An infinitely variable kick stand allows users to position the iPad at any given angle for greater versatility.
Kensington® BlackBelt™ Rugged Case for iPad® 9.7" – (SKU #K97703; SRP $59.99)
Features of the Kensington BlackBelt Rugged Case for iPad 9.7” include:
- Drop Test Certified (MIL-STD 810G) provides Military-Grade Protection with a defensive rugged body designed to meet the U.S. Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G testing protocols for drop impact.
- Infinitely Variable Kick Stand is adaptable and increases comfort by reducing additional strain on the eyes, neck or wrists.
- Integrated Silicone Hand Strap provides a worry-free convenient way to collaborate while incorporating mobility into the iPad.
- Asset Tagging Area allows users to quickly identify their devices when lost or misplaced in the classroom or other types of collaborative environments.
- Easy Access to All Ports and Buttons allows for protection that does not hamper the ability to use all cables, headphones and other accessories.
- Easy to Install Screen Protector provides screen protection in all types of circumstances.
“The iPad offers both the performance and portability that make it ideal for use in collaborative environments,” said Ada Yang, Senior Global Product Manager, Kensington. “Users need a way to protect their valuable mobile investments from damage that can result from accidents. Designed specifically for the iPad 9.7”, the BlackBelt Rugged Case surrounds the tablet with textured rubber to create a non-slip grip for all surfaces. Using a hand strap reduces the chances of accidental drops, and makes the iPad convenient and easy to carry. Alternatively, the kickstand feature allows users to place the iPad at any number of angles to suit their needs in a more stationary environment. These features and more, not only help protect the iPad, but extend its adaptability so that users can work more productively and worry-free.”
Notes to editors
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington products empower people to dynamically interact with content, creating a better working experience for productive performance. In both office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our core competencies in engineering, industrial design, product quality and responsive customer support make Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions.