Ounce for Ounce, Kensington® Adapters Can't be Beat
Kensington Computer Products Group, a worldwide leader in mobile computing accessories, announced today it is now offering the most comprehensive line of Thin & Light power adapters for today's broad range of mobile digital devices from high performance laptops to cell phones and iPods®.
With Kensington's new line of lighter and thinner power adapters, you carry less while powering more. Kensington power adapters are light, lean and packed with power, featuring a slim-line profile that is up to 60% smaller and 70% lighter* than comparable chargers so they virtually disappear in your laptop case. Additionally, all Kensington power adapters come with multiple SmartTips®, allowing one adapter to power several devices.
"The typical mobile professional carries upwards of three devices, from laptop computer, cell phone, PDA and even an iPod," said Tom Russo, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Kensington Technology Group. "Kensington eliminates the need to carry multiple power adapters for your mobile devices offering one adapter that can do it all."
Easy as One, Two, Three
Start with the devices you want to power, whether it is a laptop computer, DVD player or a cell phone. Determine how much power you need and where you want to power - from a standard wall outlet, cigarette lighter or airplane Empower® port. Then choose the SmartTips you need to power your devices. Finish up with a Dual Charging Cable to power multiple devices at once. SmartTips are available for popular digital devices including DVD players, iPods®, cell phones and more. Coming in October, SmartTips can be found online at Kensington.com or at Circuit City (visit the closest Circuit City store or go on-line to CircuitCity.com).
"Our adapters power devices while on the go or from your home base," said Russo. "Consumers will appreciate the new form factor and usability that these products now offer."
Kensington® Offers Power Without The Weight
120 Watt Adapters. Large Notebooks, Notebooks, Cell phones, DVD Players, MP3 Players, PDAs
- 120 Watt Notebook AC/DC Power Adapter: Anywhere (AC/DC) - Powers your device from both standard wall outlets and cigarette lighters or Empower® ports.
- 120 Watt Notebook DC Power Adapter: Auto/Air (DC) - Powers your device from a cigarette lighter or Empower® ports
- 120 Watt Notebook AC Power Adapter: Wall (AC) - Powers your device using a standard wall outlet
70 Watt Adapters. Notebooks, Cell phones, DVD Players, MP3 Players, PDAs
- 70 Watt Notebook AC/DC Power Adapter: Anywhere (AC/DC) - Powers your device from both standard wall outlets and cigarette lighters or Empower® ports.
- 70 Watt Notebook DC Power Adapter: Auto/Air (DC) - Powers your device from a cigarette lighter or airplane Empower® ports
- 70 Watt Notebook AC Power Adapter: Wall (AC) - Powers your device using a standard wall outlet
30 Watt Adapters. Cell phones, DVD Players, MP3 Players, PDAs
- 30 Watt CLA (cigarette lighter adapter) - Powers low wattage devices in your car such as cell phones and iPods®.
- 30 Watt Universal AC/DC Power Adapter - Anywhere (AC/DC) - Powers your device from both standard wall outlets and cigarette lighters or Empower® ports.
Kensington is a leading provider of desktop and mobile device accessories, trusted by IT, educators, business and home office professionals around the world for more than 35 years. Kensington products empower people to dynamically interact with content, creating a better working experience for productive performance. In both office and mobile environments, Kensington’s extensive portfolio of award-winning products provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and ergonomic well-being. Our core competencies in engineering, industrial design, product quality and responsive customer support make Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world’s largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded business, academic and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Kensington is the inventor and worldwide leader in laptop security locks, the acknowledged leader of Trackball innovation and offers a broad range of premium-branded desktop productivity solutions.