Present Like a Pro in Laser-Free Environments
About This Product
Own what the professionals use to control of their presentations. The Wireless Presenter is designed without a laser pointer so it can be used for presentations in locations where lasers are not allowed. With a 4-button layout, you can easily go forward and back on your PowerPoint® or Keynote® slides, while the other two buttons let you hide your screen and play a slideshow. With a 65-foot range, you can remain in control of your presentation while you roam the room.
- Intuitive 4-button controls for forward, back, blackout, and play for a slideshow
- Laser-free design
- 65-foot wireless range
- Internal storage for wireless USB receiver so it won’t get lost
- Plug & Play 2.4GHz USB connection
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac OS X
- macOS X 10.11
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- CE Certificated: Unknown
- Compatibility: macOS X 10.11, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Controls: Presentation Controls
- Features: Auto Power Off, Wireless USB Receiver Storage
- USB Receiver Size: Standard
- Wireless Type: 2.4Ghz
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 100mm / 3,9"
- Width: 45mm / 1,8"
- Depth: 30mm / 1,2"
2 YearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
Intuitive 4-Button Controls
Forward and back buttons seamlessly move your PowerPoint or Keynote presentation slides, along with screen blackout option and a button to activate the laser pointer
The ideal solution in locations, businesses, or campuses where laser devices are not allowed
Roam the room with more freedom, knowing that your receiver will stay connected during your presentation
Internal Receiver Storage
Convenient place to store your wireless USB receiver so it won’t get lost, as each presenter and receiver are uniquely paired to prevent interference
Plug & Play 2.4GHz Wireless Connection
Offers secure and reliable performance through a compact USB receiver for the ultimate in freedom and mobility during your presentation