ClickSafe® Keyed Laptop Locks - Twin Lockheads
The Easiest Security Solution for 2 Devices
About This Product
Give your employees superior and effortless laptop and peripheral accessory security with the ClickSafe® Keyed Twin Laptop Lock. One-click, keyless engagement combines with premium materials and anti-theft technology to make protecting laptops and another device, like a monitor, external hard drive or docking station featuring a Kensington Security Slot, easier than ever.
- Give your employees superior and effortless laptop and peripheral accessory security with the ClickSafe® Keyed Twin Laptop Lock. One-click, keyless engagement combines with premium materials and anti-theft technology to make protecting laptops and another device, like a monitor, external hard drive or docking station featuring a Kensington Security Slot, easier than ever.
- Two lock heads allow you to secure a laptop and a peripheral accessory
- Tamper-resistant, disk-style lock provides near-impenetrable theft protection
- ClickSafe® Lock provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops, increasing employee compliance
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- One-handed engagement without need to use a key
- Best For: Desktop PCs, Laptops
- Cable Construction: 7x7
- Colour: Black
- Lock Management: Standard
- Optimised For: Ease of Use
- Access Type: Individual Access
- Lock Features: Pivoting, Tamper Evident Feature
- Locking Technology: ClickSafe®
- Period of Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Security Slot Compatibility: Kensington Security Slot
- Warranty Type: Unknown
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 28mm / 1.1"
- Width: 12mm / 0.5"
- Depth: 31mm / 1.2"
With two lock heads using the same key, you can lock down a laptop as well as another device, such as a monitor, docking station or printer, and only have to keep track of a single key
Strong Lock Heads
Tested against the most rigorous and thorough standards in the industry, the lock is tamper-resistant and will durably perform time after time
The disk-style locks utilize a built-in defense system that is nearly impossible to bump or pick, resisting attempts at tampering
ClickSafe® Locking Technology
After the ClickSafe Security Anchor featuring a T-Bar has been securely mounted into the Kensington Security Slot on your device, the ClickSafe lockhead can be attached in a single click with one hand, providing an unparalleled level of security and higher employee compliance
Made of engineered carbon steel and sheathed in protective plastic, it offers the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance of much thicker cables while providing easier mobility
Register & Retrieve
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen
With a simple click onto the ClickSafe Security Anchor on your device, the lock is securely attached without the need to use a key