KP400 Switchable Keyboard — Black
The Ultimate Typing Versatility
About This Product
When it comes to typing on a variety of devices, having a keyboard that can alternate between wired and Bluetooth connectivity can be your new best friend. The Kensington KP400 Switchable Keyboard lets you work with a laptop, a tablet, or even a smartphone together so you can take productivity to a new level. The keyboard is full-sized and includes a numeric keypad, providing you a professional typing experience whether you are using it with a PC, tablet or smartphone. The keyboard can be powered using either a detachable wired connection through a USB port on your laptop, or with batteries when it’s in Bluetooth mode. Installation is simple and easy so you can start typing in no time at all.
- Switching buttons allows you to quickly alternate between wired and Bluetooth connection
- Full-size keyboard layout features six rows including numeric keypad
- Power can be supplied to the keyboard either through a USB port or with batteries
- Compatible with Windows®
- Uses Bluetooth 3.0
- macOS X 10.10 or above
- macOS 10.9
- macOS X 10.11
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Best For: Laptops, Smartphones, Tablets, Ultrabooks
- Colour: Black
- Compatibility: macOS 10.9, macOS X 10.10 or above, macOS X 10.11, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Connections: Micro USB
- Features: Auto Power Off, Auto Wake/Sleep
- Keyboard Features: Laptop Style
- Range (ft/m): 30/10
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth 3.0
- Period of Warranty: 3 years
- Dimensions: 17.5” x 4.9” x 0.7” (444 mm x 124 mm x 18 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (488 g)
- Cable Length: 6 feet
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 124mm / 4.9"
- Width: 441mm / 17.4"
- Depth: 19mm / 0.7"
3 YearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
Quickly transition from traditional USB-wired connection on your laptop to a wireless Bluetooth connection on your laptop, tablet or even a smartphone, giving you the ultimate freedom to connect to a variety of devices and meet your productivity goals
With 6 rows of keys including a numeric pad, the keyboard layout is ideal for the touch typist looking for a professional experience to maximize their productivity
The keyboard allows you to use a detachable USB-powered wired connection from a laptop or desktop device, or you can go with battery power when paired wirelessly with Bluetooth for a mobile experience
Plug & Play/Pair & Play Installation
Simply insert the USB cable into your laptop or pair your keyboard and device via Bluetooth and you’ll be up and typing in no time