ClickSafe Combination Laptop Lock - Master Coded
Security and simplicity in just one click
About This Product
The Kensington ClickSafe® Combination Laptop Lock is a stocked master access solution designed for effortless protection of computers and your business's most important data. Locks attach to hardware in a single step. Just one click and it's secure. There's no need for employees to insert a key or follow multiple steps. ClickSafe Combination Laptop Locks combine a cable made from superior materials to deliver the strongest security available in a cable lock.
For master access (MOQ 25), please use in conjunction with Combo genie 64683.
- Designed to be the easiest to use lock available **
- Kensington Security Anchor is designed for a secure fit and simple locking
- Constructed from the strongest materials to deliver the highest level of security
- Trusted as the first line of defense to keep computers, valuable data and contacts safe
- On-line Register and Retrieve service allows administrator master access to all of the combination locks in his control
- Choose from 10,000 possible combination codes -- select your own memorable code with no keys to remember
- Attaches to laptop via the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers
- Lock Management: Master Coded Combination
- Best For: Chromebooks, Laptops
- Cable Construction: 7x7
- Cable Length (ft/m): 5/1.5
- Cable Thickness (mm): 5
- Access Type: Custom
- Cable Type: Standard
- Engagement Type: Clicksafe
- Period of Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Warranty Type: Unknown
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 28mm / 1.1"
- Width: 12mm / 0.5"
- Depth: 31mm / 1.2"
Limited LifetimeYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.