SD4600P USB-C Universal Dual 4K Docking Station w/ 60W Power Delivery - DP & HDMI - Win/Chrome/Mac
Leading the Charge in USB-C Productivity
About This Product
Let the leader in professional desktop performance make your transition to USB-C connectivity as smooth as possible with the SD4600 USB-C Universal Dock with Power Delivery. The dock works with Windows®, Mac OS® and Chrome OS® devices, allowing you to plug in a single cable that delivers 4K video, charges your laptop and offers high-speed data transfer. Plus, you get instant access to all your peripheral desktop accessories. Zero Footprint mounting makes it ideal for workstations with limited space (mount sold separately) and it’s Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible.
- Best for: USB-C Laptops & Ultrabooks that support Power Delivery and Monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 2.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, macOS 10.10 or above, Windows 7 or above
- No of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 1 x HDMI v2.0 and 1 x DisplayPort v1.2
- Resolution: Single monitor: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz and Dual monitors: 4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz
- Plug & Play installation without need for drivers or downloads (macOS and Windows 7 require a one-time driver download)
- System requirements: Host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt mode over USB-C, as well as Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for multi-monitor support. Mac and Chrome do not support dual displays via MST today.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- macOS X 10.10 or above
- Chrome OS 44 and above
- macOS X 10.11
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Charges Smartphones (1 AMP): 1
- Charges Tablets (2.1 AMP): 1
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 and above, macOS X 10.10 or above, macOS X 10.11, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Connections: Gigabit, USB-C
- Features: Kensington Security Slot
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 26mm / 1"
- Width: 217mm / 8.5"
- Depth: 95mm / 3.7"
3 YearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
USB-C™ Connectivity with Power
A single cable allows you to plug in your Windows®, Mac OS® X or Chrome® OS laptop and have access to your entire desktop setup, including power delivery up to 60 watts, 4K video and USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed data transfer
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the dock and it will run automatically without the need for drivers or downloads (Mac OS requires one-time Ethernet driver download)
4K for Dual Monitors
Display content up to the clarity of Ultra HD with 4096x2160 resolution via DisplayPort and HDMI ports for improved productivity
Zero Footprint Mounting
By purchasing the Kensington Dock Mount (K33959WW), you can quickly and easily mount the SD4500 to the back of a 75mm or 100mm VESA-compatible monitor, ideal for desktops that are too cluttered or have limited space
Kensington Security Slot™
Allows you to easily attach a cable lock from the #1 brand in physical device security and prevent theft from your desktop
USB Accessory Expansion
Three USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports and one USB-C port allow you to connect a variety of peripherals like a mouse, keyboard or flash drive. One of the USB 3.1 ports on the front of the dock can be used as a 2.1A fast charging port for tablets and smartphones.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable wired connection to a network or the Internet