ComboGenie for ClickSafe® Master Coded Laptop Locks
Greater flexibility for users and administrators.
About This Product
Eliminate the risk of forgotten or reset combinations while ensuring a higher level of security. The Kensington ClickSafe® Combination ComboGenie employs two-factor authentication to allow administrators with both the ComboGenie and proper administrator´s code to discover the combination for all locks within their scope. Using the ComboGenie the administrator can open any of the Kensington ClickSafe® Combination Master Coded Combination Laptop Locks (sold separately) being managed by the administrator. The result is greater security, reliability and reduced downtime from lost or forgotten combinations.
- ClickSafe’s® keyless locking mechanism helps increase employee compliance. There’s no excuse for computers and data being left unprotected
- ClickSafe® lockhead pivots 180° and rotates a full 360° around the cable for flexibility and convenience
- 12.7mm low profile lockhead ensures compatibility with thin laptops
- Super-strong 5mm thick**and 1500mm long steel cable provides the strongest physical security on the market
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near impenetrable protection
- Online key code registration and replacement service Spare key included
- Protects you hardware by attaching itself to the Kensington Security Anchor which connects to the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of laptops
- Master Coded Combination locks are ideal for field based staff or remote locations where local IT support isn’t practical
2 YearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.