VM4000 Mini Display Port to HDMI 4K Video Adapter
The Easy Way to Connect to 4K
About This Product
With more and more people realizing the productivity gains of working on a 4K monitor, Kensington has an easy way for you to upgrade your laptop without the need for a 4K graphics card. The VM4000 4K Video Adapter simply plugs into the Mini DisplayPort on your laptop and goes into the HMDI port on a monitor, projector or TV so you can see your content in Ultra HD. The ultimate in productivity on a single screen is only an adapter away.
- Enable 4K resolution in Ultra HD from a laptop to a 4K monitor, TV or projector without need for a 4K graphics card
- Simple Mini DisplayPort to HDMI connection
- Improve productivity by leveraging the clarity of 4K to put more content on a single screen
- Plug & Play installation
- Compatible with Windows® 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac® OS X 10.9 and above
- Backwards compatible with 1080p displays
- macOS 10.6
- macOS 10.7
- macOS 10.8
- macOS X 10.11
- macOS X 10.12
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Best For: 4K Monitors, Laptops, Tablets, Ultrabooks
- Compatibility: macOS 10.6, macOS 10.7, macOS 10.8, macOS X 10.11, macOS X 10.12, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Connections: HDMI Out, Host Interface: Mini DisplayPort 1.2
- Connectivity: Wired
- Features: Extended Display, Mirrored Display
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 279mm / 11"
- Width: 25mm / 1"
- Depth: 18mm / 0.7"
2 YearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
Enables 4K Resolution
Quickly and easily project in Ultra HD from your laptop to a 4K monitor, TV or projector without the need for a 4K graphics card.
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Connection
Simply plug to the Mini DisplayPort found on your laptop or tablet and connect the other end of the adapter to the HDMI cable of your 4K monitor or TV
Maximize your productivity by taking advantage of the incredible clarity of 4K to put more content on a single screen
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the adapter and everything takes care of itself with no extra drivers needed