SD3600 Universal USB 3.0 Docking Station
Take Your Dock off the Desktop
About This Product
Preserve the convenience of one-cable connectivity to your entire desktop setup with the SD3600 Universal Docking Station. We all take our laptops to meetings. With a universal dock from Kensington you can disconnect and reconnect your dual HD monitors, mouse, keyboard and all your other peripherals with a single USB cable. Plus, the dock is capable of mounting to the back of a monitor, leaving zero footprint on your desktop.
- Dual 1080p HD video to external monitor via HDMI, VGA or DVI
- 2 front USB 3.0 ports that support high-speed data transfer up to 5Gbps
- 4 rear USB 2.0 ports for peripheral accessories like a keyboard and mouse
- VESA mounting plate (sold separately) allows the dock to be taken off the desktop and placed on the back of an external monitor
- Display settings software allow you to easily make changes to your preferences
- Headphone and microphone jacks with Audio 2.0 for enhanced sound quality
- Gigabit Ethernet port for wired connectivity to a network or the Internet
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Best For: Laptops, Ultrabooks, Windows Tablets
- Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Connections: 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet (LAN) Female, 2 x HD1080p, DVI Out, DVI-I to HDMI Adapter, DVI-I to VGA Adapter, HDMI Out, Host Interface: USB 3.0
- Features: Kensington Security Slot, Zero Footprint Mounting
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 34mm / 1.3"
- Width: 198mm / 7.8"
- Depth: 80mm / 3.1"
2 YearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
Dual HD Video Output
With an HDMI port and a DVI port, you can expand your workspace and increase productivity by adding 2 external screens. The HDMI connects directly while the DVI port can be connected directly or through the included DVI-to-VGA or DVI-to-HDMI adapter.
Zero Footprint Mounting
The dock can be mounted to the back of a 75mm or 100mm VESA-compatible external monitor (mounting plate sold separately), allowing you to keep your desktop less cluttered
Extend or Mirror Modes
Extend mode allows you to drag an open application to an external monitor so you can work across multiple screens, while Mirror mode allows you to replicate the content that’s on your computer display to an external screen
2 Front USB 3.0 Ports
Transfer data at up to 5Gbps with the fast and powerful ports, which are positioned on the front of the dock, which is ideal for devices like smartphones, tablets or external hard drives
4 Rear USB 2.0 Ports
The ideal place to connect all your peripheral productivity accessories like a keyboard, mouse or printer to help keep cables or wireless receivers hidden from view
Display Settings Software
Allows you to easily switch display modes, change the master monitor, or adjust the alignment and position of your screens. Our corporate install support provides for mass installation via the Microsoft® server.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable wired connection to a network or the Internet