VU4000 USB 3.0 to HDMI 4K Video Adapter
The Easy Way to Connect to 4K
About This Product
With more and more people realizing the productivity gains of working on a 4K monitor, Kensington has an easy way for you to upgrade your laptop without the need for a 4K graphics card. The VU4000 4K Video Adapter simply plugs into a USB 3.0 port on your laptop and goes into the HMDI port on a monitor, projector or TV so you can see your content in Ultra HD. You can either mirror your laptop screen or extend it for increased productivity.
- Enable 4K resolution in Ultra HD from a laptop to a 4K monitor, TV or projector without need for a 4K graphics card
- Simple USB 3.0 to HDMI connection
- Extend to a 2nd monitor or mirror the screen on your laptop to improve productivity
- Plug & Play installation
- Compatible with Windows® 8.1, 8, 7
- Backwards compatible with 1080p displays
- macOS X 10.12
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Best For: 4K Monitors, 4K Projectors, Desktop PCs, Laptops, Ultrabooks
- Compatibility: macOS X 10.12, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Connections: HDMI Out, Host Interface: USB 3.0
- Connectivity: Wired
- Features: Extended Display, Mirrored Display
- Maximum Video Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD)
- Number of Screen Outputs: 1
- Video Adapter: USB 3.0 > HDMI
- Video Output: 1 x HDMI Female (19-pin)
- Video Quality: Single Display – 4K (4k UHD)
Weights and Dimensions
- Height: 75mm / 2.9"
- Width: 41mm / 1.6"
- Depth: 13mm / 0.5"
2 YearsYou can get further information on warranties by viewing our FAQs & Warranty page.
Enables 4K Resolution
Quickly and easily display in Ultra HD from your laptop to a 4K monitor, TV or projector without the need for a 4K graphics card
Connect your system to the HDMI cable for your 4K monitor or TV via the USB 3.0 port found on virtually all laptops and desktops
Extend or Mirror Options
Maximize your productivity by adding a 2nd screen or putting your laptop screen on a large monitor
Plug & Play Installation
Simply plug in the adapter and everything takes care of itself with the driver automatically downloading and installing