NanoSaver™ Keyed Dual Head Laptop Lock
Next Generation Security for Ultra-Thin Devices
Select Lock Type
About This Product
Designed to fit the Kensington Nano Security Slot™, the NanoSaver™ Keyed Dual Head Laptop Lock secures ultra-thin laptops, tablets, and 2-in-1s, as well as a secondary device featuring the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot™, with the same quality and strength that has made Kensington The Professionals’ Choice™ for more than 25 years. Developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, the NanoSaver Keyed Dual Head Laptop Lock provides next generation security for ultra-thin devices and desktop peripherals.
- Tough 10mm NanoSaver primary lock head with Cleat™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Nano Security Slot found in select ultra-thin laptops and tablets for uncompromised security
- MicroSaver 2.0 secondary lock head with T-Bar Locking Technology secures peripheral accessories featuring the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot
- 5mm Keying System is compatible across all of Kensington’s latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, all part of our robust custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K64495M), Supervisor Keyed (K64449S) and Like Keyed (K64449L) options.
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty guaranteed by Kensington, the worldwide leader in laptop locks
Tough 10mm NanoSaver Lock Head with Cleat™ Locking Technology
Offering uncompromised security for select ultra-thin laptops built with the Kensington Nano Security Slot, the lock head is only 10mm in diameter and still meets the industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability that only Kensington can provide.
5mm Keying System
Offers flexible compatibility with all Kensington’s 5mm keying systems, including MicroSaver® 2.0 and ClickSafe® 2.0 locks, so you can leverage Kensington’s custom keying solutions across your organization. Supported by Kensington’s proven anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, the NanoSaver delivers protection with flexibility.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 1.8m (6 ft.) of cable.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Guaranteed by the worldwide leader in laptop locks, the NanoSaver is built to last.